Friday, June 12, 2009

From Joe Hill '69


Hello Salisbury Classmates! 40 Years! Where to begin? I am married and living in Dover, New Hampshire. I have spent my entire career in education starting as a teacher/coach under Headmaster Arthur Ingraham at the Hewlett School in East Islip, NY in 1974. Since then I have taught at The Fenn School, Portledge School, Kittery, Maine Public Schools and Rye, NH Public Schools. I currently teach social studies at an alternative school in Hampton, NH.

I have two kids - Avery (daughter) 25 and Jonathan 22 and two stepchildren - Vivien 26 and Will 23. My wife, Sara, is a realtor in the seacoast, NH area.

I am hoping this blog will lead to reconnections of Salisbury classmates and informal "unofficial" alumni gatherings as well as our next reunion date at the school - 2014. I just attended our '09 with Tom Lincoln, Jim Truelove, Dave Kleeman, Ed Clay, Will Hiltz, Eric Morrow and Chris Janelli. A formidable lineup! It was great! Present were Mr. Williams and Mr. Rutter. A bit of sad news I learned: Arthur Ingraham died in 2007.


The pictures I enclose in this post are of me and my wife, Sara, at an Oscar Night party a few years ago. I am supposed to be Jack Nicholson and she is supposed to be Grace Kelly. You decide. The other picture was taken last Thanksgiving. On my right is my daughter and on my left is my great nephew and his aunt.

Hope to hear from you! Best to all. Send me your blog entries! josephkhillnh@yahoo.com
Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment