Monday, June 22, 2009

From Tom Lincoln '69



Our 40th reunion on Saturday, June 6th was an excellent occasion for our class. (A very nice gathering after so many years.)The physical plant looked great and the new boathouse was particularly worthwhile to see up close. Also, it was nice to see Woody Rutter and Carl Williams although I've seen both from time to time either in Dataw, SC or even still coaching the ski team in the Berkshires. Since Salisbury and college at LFC, my time has been spent building a career in the property and casualty commercial insurance business and enjoying the multitude of family activities. My wife, Wendy and I live in West Hartford and have raised two children, Courtney 28 - married and teaching special education in Colorado and Graham 25 - a financial associate in Boston. If any free time exists, we spend it by sailing our Sabre 402 between CT., NY., RI. & MA. from May to Nov. (The work is like raising a third child but very enjoyable and satisfying.)If anyone would like to go for a day sail with us, just contact me at: tlincoln@rcknox.com(We have dramamine on board.)Also, people typically drive through Hartford on the way to Boston, VT., NY or elsewhere. If anyone wants to grab lunch, please feel free to contact me. Thank you Joe for setting up this blog as I'm sure that many of us will utilize it. (I'll email two pics and hope they make it. The first is our Sabre 402 "Anemone" and the second is me and Courtney having lunch at Winter Park in March.)TL

No comments:

Post a Comment